FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the dress code? The dress code at RTO Summit is business casual.
- Is the supplier registration fee per person? Yes, the supplier registration fee is per person. There is a discounted rate of $800 for additional attendees from teh same supplier company if they will be taking one-on-one apointments TOGETHER with the first registrant. If the additional attendee from the same company is taking one-on-one appointments SEPARATELY from the first attendee, the discounted rate for the second attendee is 10% off the current rate.
- Are there supplier booth exhibits at RTO Summit? There are NO supplier booths at RTO Summit. During the one-on-one appointments, the receptive operators are seated at tables and suppliers move around to meet with them.
- Do tour operators have to pay a registration fee? No, tour operator registration is free.
- Can I cancel my supplier registration and get a refund? Yes, please check the “Fees & Policies” page for the specific conference to see what the cancellation cut-off date is. Cancellations received in writing prior to the cut off date are refundable, minus a $50 cancellation fee for those paying with check and a $75 cancellation fee for those paying with credit card. Cancellations received after the cancellation cut-off date are non-refundable.
- Will I be able to pre-request appointments? Yes, both suppliers and tour operator will have an opportunity to pre-request a certain amount of appointments. Prior to the conference you will receive a list of participants via e-mail where you will mark down your pre-requests and submit according to the instructions.
- When will I receive information on how to pre-request appointments? You will receive instructions on how to pre-request appointments along with a list of participants that will be available for one-on-one meetings approximately 3 weeks prior to the event. You will have about two weeks to submit.
- Will I be able to see my schedule of pre-scheduled appointments ahead of time? Suppliers will receive an at-a-glance schedule of the pre-scheduled appointment schedule via e-mail the week before the conference. Suppliers will also receive an “official” appointment folder when checking in at the RTO Summit registration desk at the conference. Tour operator appointment schedules will not be e-mailed in advance, they will be distributed the day of the one-on-one appointments at the conference.
- Will I be able to schedule additional appointments aside from the pre-scheduled appointments? Suppliers will have an opportunity to schedule additional appointment during a “fill-in” session on the morning prior to the one-on-one appointments.
- How do the one-on-one meeting work? During the one-on-one meetings the receptive operators will be seated at tables and DMOs/suppliers will move around to meet with them according to the appointment schedules. Each meeting is 10 minutes in duration. We will notify you when it is time to move to the next appointment.
- Can I bring hand-outs or gifts for the one-on-one meetings? Yes, you may. We don’t necessarily have a size restriction on hand-outs, but recommend a smaller brochure or a one-page promotion sheet.