Supplier Key Dates & Info
RTO Summit is a boutique networking conference focused on the receptive tour operator market. The two-day conference features one day of educational sessions and one day of one-on-one marketplace meetings.
This page will provide you with information on how to prepare and get the most out of RTO Summit. If you have any additional questions we are always happy to help, email@example.com.
RTO Summit East attracts between 50-70 receptive tour operators. Since NYC is the epicenter of visitors arriving from Europe and the Middle East, it serves as the primary gateway from Europe. However, there’s been a surge of Asian RTOs who have opened offices in New York, and many of them attend the RTO Summit Marketplace.
Appointment Platform Profile: Company Description/Image/Video Link/Headshot
Company Description/Image/Video Link/Headshot: Prior the appointment scheduling window we will provide you access to the appointment platform so that you may go and enter/view/update your online profile. You will be able to post a 50-word company description, an image, a video link and your headshot.
Buyers & suppliers will be able to request appointments in advance.The appointment pre-request information, including your login credentials for the appointment platform and instructions on how to submit your requests will be sent to you on March 29. You will have until April 10 to submit your requests. Your total number of pre-scheduled appointments will depend on how many buyer requests you received. You will be able to schedule additional appointments – over and above any pre-scheduled appointments – during an on-site “fill-in” session on April 18.
One-on-One Marketplace Meetings
The one-on-one appointments will take place on April 18. The tour operators will be seated at tables and suppliers will move around to meet with them. There are no booths at RTO Summit.
The dress code for this event is business casual.
- Present: Supplier registration. Please note, registration is subject to sell-out.
- March 15 : Room block cut-off date at Wyndham New Yorker
- March 29: Appointment pre-request window opens. Information on how to pre-request appointments will be emailed on this day
- April 10: Appointment pre-request window closes at midnight PST
- April 11: Appointment schedules are generated
- April 12: Appointment schedules will be ready to view
- April 17: RTO Summit East – Educational Sessions
- May 18: RTO Summit East – Supplier Appointment Fill-In Session & One-on-One Marketplace meetings
RTO Summit offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities. If you are interested in finding out more about sponsoring this year’s events or opportunities at future shows, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.