Supplier Key Dates & Info
RTO Summit is a boutique networking conference focused on the receptive tour operator market. The two-day conference features one day of educational sessions and one day of one-on-one marketplace meetings.
This page will provide you with information on how to prepare and get the most out of RTO Summit. If you have any additional questions we are always happy to help, email@example.com.
RTO Summit West attracts between 90-110 receptive tour operators. Since LAX serves as the primary gateway from Asia, nearly all Japanese and Chinese operators are headquartered here, as well as European-based RTOs who service and operator National Park and Western programs.
Appointment Platform: Company Description/Image/Video Link/Headshot
Company Description/Image/Video Link/Headshot: Prior the appointment scheduling window we will provide you access to the appointment platform so that you may go and enter/view/update your online profile. You will be able to post a 50-word company description, an image, a video link and your headshot.
Buyers & suppliers will be able to request appointments in advance.The appointment pre-request information, including your login credentials for the appointment platform and instructions on how to submit your requests will be sent to you on Feb. 1. You will have until Feb. 13 to submit your requests. Your total number of pre-scheduled appointments will depend on how many buyer requests you received. You will be able to schedule additional appointments – over and above any pre-scheduled appointments – during an on-site “fill-in” session on Feb. 22.
One-on-One Marketplace Meetings
The one-on-one appointments will take place on Feb. 22. The tour operators will be seated at tables and suppliers will move around to meet with them. There are no booths at RTO Summit.
The dress code for this event is business casual.
- Present: Supplier registration. Registration fees increase in $100 increments each month. Registration is subject to sell-out.
- Jan. 19: Room block cut-off date at The Ritz Carlton
- Jan 27: Appointment profile upgrades due
- Feb. 1: Appointment pre-request window opens. Information on how to pre-request appointments will be emailed on this day
- Feb. 13: Appointment pre-request window closes at midnight PST
- Feb. 14: Appointment schedules are generated
- Feb. 15: Appointment schedules will be ready to view
- Feb. 21: RTO Summit West – Symposium/Educational Sessions
- Feb. 22 RTO Summit West – Supplier Appointment Fill-In Session & One-on-One Marketplace meetings
RTO Summit offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities. If you are interested in finding out more about sponsoring this year’s events or opportunities at future shows, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.