RTO SUMMIT EAST
SUPPLIER / DMO REGISTRATION
General Supplier Registration(2 Day Pass: April 6 - 7, 2020)
Additional Registration Options(See Below)
- Discounted rate for additional attendees from same company if taking one-on-one appointments TOGETHER with first attendee: $800
- Discounted rate for additional attendees from same company IF taking one-on-one appointments SEPARATELY from the first attendee: 10% off current rate
- Vendor Rate (for companies that are non-DMO/Supplier/Buyer): $3595.00
- Ask us about package Rates! Including discounted conference registration and presence on TourOperatorLand.com (trackable destination portals/suggested itineraries and photos).
- View Registration Policies
Connect Travel Registration & Cancellation Policy
Connect Travel requires registration to be paid in full to access any live event. Any special billing or payment arrangement must be made in writing and agreed upon between Connect Travel management and the client seeking event access. Please see below for cancellation policy.
Cancellations requested inside of 30 days to event date - Client forfeits 100% of registration fee. Cancellations requested 31-90 days prior to event date - Client forfeits 50% of registration fee and the remaining 50% can be used towards a new product purchase in the same calendar year. Cancellations requested over 90 days to the event date - Client may apply 100% of the registration fee to a new product purchase or service in the same calendar year.
Connect and its legal representatives and assigns, retain the right and permission to publish, without charge, photographs taken during this event. These photographs may be used in publications, including electronic publications, or in audio-visual presentations, promotional literature, advertising, or in other similar ways.
With registration, the attendee agrees and acknowledges they are participating in the conference on their own free will. While Connect does its best to provide the safest possible environment for the events, the attendee acknowledges freely and knowingly that as a result of their registration and participation, they hereby assume responsibility for their own well-being and safety, releasing Connect of any harm.