HEALTH & SAFETY
- All attendees will be required to submit a negative covid test within 72 hours prior to the event or a vaccine that was received 14 days.
- Covid tests will NOT be available onsite for attendees who have not taken a covid test ahead of time.
- Attendees who are not vaccinated will be asked to wear a mask.
- Attendees who are vaccinated will not need to wear a mask. They will be given a pink wristband that cannot be removed so they can’t give it to anyone else.
- Attendees will go through a temp check each morning.
- Attendees who are meeting Michelle Obama will take a PCR Covid Test (provided by Connect) on Monday August 30th.
- All attendees entering the Michelle Obama keynote will need to fill out a daily health survey provided by 42Chat.