FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the dress code? The dress code at RTO Summit is business casual.
- Are there supplier booth exhibits at RTO Summit? There are NO supplier booths at RTO Summit. During the one-on-one appointments, the receptive operators are seated at tables and suppliers move around to meet with them.
- Do tour operators have to pay a registration fee? No, tour operator registration is free.
What is Connect Travel’s Cancellation Policy?
Connect Travel requires registration to be paid in full to access any live event. Any special billing or payment arrangement must be made in writing and agreed upon between Connect Travel management and the client seeking event access. Please see below for cancellation policy.
Cancellations requested inside of 30 days to event date – Client forfeits 100% of the registration fee. Cancellations requested 31-90 days prior to event date – Client forfeits 50% of the registration fee and the remaining 50% can be used towards a new product purchase in the same calendar year. Cancellations requested over 90 days to the event date – Client may apply 100% of the registration fee to a new product purchase or service in the same calendar year.
Attendance at this event is limited and subject to sell-out. This event retains the right to refuse admission to anyone. All registrations are subject to eligibility and approval.
- Will I be able to pre-request appointments? Yes, both suppliers and tour operator will have an opportunity to pre-request a certain amount of appointments. Prior to the conference you will receive a list of participants via e-mail where you will mark down your pre-requests and submit according to the instructions.
- Will I be able to schedule additional appointments aside from the pre-scheduled appointments? Suppliers will have an opportunity to schedule additional appointment during a “fill-in” session on the morning prior to the one-on-one appointments.
- How do the one-on-one meeting work? During the one-on-one meetings the receptive operators will be seated at tables and DMOs/suppliers will move around to meet with them according to the appointment schedules. Each meeting is 10 minutes in duration. We will notify you when it is time to move to the next appointment.
- Can I bring hand-outs or gifts for the one-on-one meetings? Yes, you may. We don’t necessarily have a size restriction on hand-outs, but recommend a smaller brochure or a one-page promotion sheet.