FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is the dress code? The dress code at RTO Summit is business casual.
- Are there supplier booth exhibits at RTO Summit? Suppliers can buy booths that will be included on the trade show floor present at Connect Spring Marketplace, April 11-13 in Las Vegas and Connect Marketplace, Aug. 22-24, in Minneapolis. Contact sales for more details.
- Do tour operators have to pay a registration fee? Buyers are fully hosted. Hotel and flight are covered by Connect. Buyers do pay a nominal $200 fee at registration and are reimbursed upon completing appointments.
- What is Connect Travel’s Cancellation Policy?
Connect Travel requires registration to be paid in full to access any live event. Any special billing or payment arrangement must be made in writing and agreed upon between Connect Travel management and the client seeking event access. Please see below for cancellation policy.Cancellations requested inside of 30 days to event date – Client forfeits 100% of the registration fee. Cancellations requested 31-90 days prior to event date – Client forfeits 50% of the registration fee and the remaining 50% can be used towards a new product purchase in the same calendar year. Cancellations requested over 90 days to the event date – Client may apply 100% of the registration fee to a new product purchase or service in the same calendar year.Attendance at this event is limited and subject to sell-out. This event retains the right to refuse admission to anyone. All registrations are subject to eligibility and approval.
- Will I be able to pre-request appointments? Yes, both suppliers and tour operators will have an opportunity to pre-request appointments through our event portal, which opens roughly two weeks prior to the event. We will notify you by email when the portal opens.
- How do the one-on-one meetings work? Connect’s reverse-style trade show allows buyers to be seated at tables and suppliers come to meet them at slotted appointments. Meetings are eight minutes, creating a “speed dating” atmosphere in which the beginning of future business is developed.